Sunday, May 4, 2008

but it's better if you do.

Tonight I told my mom, the perennial worrier, that I quit my job. She responded as such, "you sound better than you did before, so it must be a good thing." Not the reaction I was expecting in the least. Things really are shaping up to be pretty odd. Yeah, I'm on my way.

In other news, my commitment to myself in leaving that place and taking positive steps is to write here every day. Even if only one sentence about my day, I need to do it. Kabbalah tune-ups don't count.

Oh, and why in the hell haven't I posted any of these yet???



1 comment:

shana said...

i love the tattoo in close up. sooo beautiful. and go mom for totally zooming right in on why it was the right move.

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12