Monday, May 5, 2008

I wanna go where everyone goes

This morning I was driving to work listening to my "Panic Meet the Prince" mix and realized I didn't grab my work keys. Well, since they're not really my keys anymore and I should have turned them in Friday and I would probably need them to train the FNG, I decided to turn around. I took a right on a street I'd never been on and found this awesome classic L.A. street with perfectly lined super tall palm trees on both sides of the street, and the Griffith Observatory off in the distance.

And work feels kinda great as a consultant. It just doesn't really matter anymore. 20 hours to go!

Had Thai at a hole-in-the-wall for dinner (with a Corona in honor of Cinco de Mayo!) and my (Chinese) fortune cookie said, "You are going in the right direction." Yay affirmation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you go to Pattaya Thai Restaurant in Los Feliz????

el madartista said...

No, it was some whole in the wall on Sunset, near Alvarado. If I go back, I don't think I'll eat any meat.

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12