Thursday, August 28, 2008

i'm going to Mile High!

My dad woke me up a couple of hours ago to tell me tickets came through for us to go the speech! I'm sooooo excited!!!! Planned my trip here in hopes of this and tickets hadn't worked out yet.

It's been a great week here in Denver just hanging out downtown, watching a lot of the MSNBC tapings and being around like-minded people. If Denver always felt this vibrant I'd totally move back here -- except for the the 6 months of winter. Anyway... Ill be twittering away!!!

OBAMA 2008!!!

1 comment:

Sun Follower said...

THAT WAS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12