Sunday, September 14, 2008

when the deep purple falls

my first love of purple...

oh, i loved me some Donny Osmond. My cousin Michelle and I would play Donny and Marie albums and perform along with them. I -- shock here -- always wanted to sing the Marie part. That hair of his sure does remind me of my favorite gay mormon. And the cut-out that opens this clip could easily double for bden: Another Deep Purple.


Loved this song, it was also one of the albums we had. The cover was pictures of them dressed in white, in little charm frames like in the start of the video.

No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12