Thursday, January 24, 2008

don't go 4 second best, baby!

wow. big fucking day, all about me and my commitment to changing my life into what i want it to be.

on this cold rainy l.a. day, i started by going to the court to file a Motion to Reopen and Request for Sanctions to rid myself of an annoyance that should have been gone long ago. no, mutherfuckers, i'm not going to roll over and play dead. we could have been civil, but that's not what u wanted. whatever. i have truth on my side.

then, i got out of my session with Dr. Everything'll Be Alright to find a message from the recruiter that i'm on to Round Two. in-person interview and a series of tests. tests? eek! haha, i ain't scared of shit! i have truth on my side.

then, an evening out with Mr. Nothing. i went into this with the distinct impression that it would be that last time i'd see him. my intention was to lay it all on the line, i.e.: when u do (insert insensitive act here), it makes me feel (enter shitty disrespected emotion here). but the rain pushed back the schedule and kinda ruined the opportunity to do that properly. and still, there was an opportunity for me to make it very clear to him that i have boundaries and i am very secure in telling him what they are. good for me to do, and good for him to see. it may still be the end. i stood up, which was empowering and reminded me that further dissection is futile when he. doesn't. get. it. now i gotta letitgo. i have truth on my side.

so i begin not 2 love u
turn around, see me running
i say i loved u years ago
but tell myself u never loved me? no.

time cast a spell on u
but u won't 4get me
i know i could have loved u
but u would not let me

i'll follow u down 'till the sound
of my voice will haunt u
u'll never get away from the sound
of the one man who loved u

No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12