Monday, January 21, 2008

just a wet dream 4 the webzine

TAKE THIS:






































ADD THIS:

















AND A DASH OF THIS:




















GET THIS:













Okay, so i knew i was in love in Brendon after watching a three-part interview for the Finnish TV show Pop-Ikoniin, which concluded with the following exchange:

P-I: If Panic! at the Disco was a superhero, which superhero you would be?

Brendon: Like one that I make up or like an already existing one?

P-I: U can make it up.

Brendon: Really. (Brief reflective pause) We’ll be like a mix between Prince and Liberace with more flamboyant clothing, if you can imagine that. And I, uh, use your imagination with the superpowers. Just take those two people, put ‘em together – add Freddie Mercury as well – and more flamboyant clothing…

P-I: So they make everyone gay.

Brendon: (Stutters) That’s just one big gay superhero. That’s fine. I mean, f it gets—

P-I: That’s one big man soup.

Brendon: (Smiling) Yeah, that’s one big man soup. If it gets the job done, you know.

P-I: Alright, thanks.

Brendon: There we go! Thank you very much.

P-I: Nice to meet u.

Brendon: U too.



No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12