Thursday, February 7, 2008

i have truth on my side

while fishing around for some birthday quotes for a friend, i stumbled on this wealth from the French philosopher and writer Michel de Montaigne:

“We are born to inquire into truth; it belongs to a greater to possess it”

“Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it.”

“We can be knowledgeable with other men's knowledge, but we cannot be wise with other men's wisdom.”

“I speak the truth not so much as I would, but as much as I dare, and I dare a little more as I grow older”

No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12