Friday, February 8, 2008

if we took a holiday

Muse and CarrieMPLS picked me up at work thursday afternoon as the beginning of my break. 2day was all about soaking up the sun and catching up on our lives. between my visit with them and yesterday's session with Dr. Everything'll Be Alright, i am realizing how much i am not the same person i used to be. i am reinventing my life n a positive, proactive direction and seeing the fruits of those labors. when my life broke down in june and i didn't like the answer to fix it, i made a promise 2 myself that going forward, nothing would be the same. i wasn't going to play by the same rules and continue 2 watch my life happen 2 me. and while it took some time to get that process underway and integrated into the day-to-day, i have done it. and as different as i am today, i know i am just getting started. i am awake and alive. and i fucking love it!!! watch out world, i been waiting and i am loose!

life isn't about finding yourself. life is about creating yourself.

No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12