Wednesday, March 19, 2008

things have changed for me...

holy shit I'm so behind over here! eek! much ado:

2 weeks as a dog owner is changing my schedule immensely. I'm waking earlier and being much more active. Always on the run, I swear.

Had a great weekend with my bro and sis in town.

Spazzing over Pretty. Odd., which leaked on MTV. All I was hoping for and oh so much more. More on that, for reals. Stay tuned.

Court hearing in the morning to finally put a fork in it.

Work shit just out of control ridic. Some fucking people. That's all I can say. For now.

Official plantar fasciitis diagnosis from the podiatrist Dr. McDreamy recommended. I love how EVERY doctor he recommends is a Hot Gay Doctor. Really. Really, I love it, and really, they're all hot gay doctors.

OH YES. FINALLY actually writing the short that's been in my head. Thumbs up, bitches!

2 comments:

Sun Follower said...

*****HUGS******

when are we hanging? :)

Sun Follower said...

Wait... I thought I just posted... oh, well.

****HUGS****


when are we hanging?

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12