Saturday, March 1, 2008

U can eat what U want, anything is cool in moderation

i wouldn't beg U
instead of playing deduction of what 2 do

they called me rude often

when i called their hand

they judged me and told me that we're through

"y can't U be like the others?"

i cried out over and again

"y can't U learn 2 play by the rules?"

but maybe at last it's the end

because i am not like others

i'm unique in the respect i'm not U

i know in my heart i would try 2 love U
i wouldn't try 2 hurt U despite all the ways U hurt me
u call me a fraud, an uncaring wretch
but I'm a (mad) artist and my only aim is 2 please
between U and yours, myself and mine
isn't life cruel enough without cruel words, cruel words?
u see, words are like shoes
they're just something 2 stand on
i wish U could be in my shoes...
what would life be if we believed what we read
and a smile is just hiding a frown?
come now, isn't life a little better with a pair of good shoes?

by Prince and the Revolution, from Hello

No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12