Tuesday, March 4, 2008

this is just the prologue

the problem with living life at the speed of the internet is the sense that what isn't documented is lost, and worse, what isn't documented immediately isn't worth documenting at all. well, this post is a big "fuck u" to that notion. February was a great month for me, the best I've had in a long time and the busiest, too. And I was sick for a good two weeks of it as well. Arrrgh. Anyway, I took off a few days at the beginning of the month as comp time for being onsite over a couple of weekends while the office was painted. It was great to get a good break without using vacation time. And better to have a chunk of time off without going out of town or doing too much.

I'm gonna write more, but just to get some of it out:

Org Invasion

My new phone

My first Panic at the Disco experience

Road trip to Vegas for Cobra Starship

No comments:

2008 concerts

  • Metro Station The Wiltern 7/19
  • George Michael The Forum 6/25
  • Panic at the Disco Anaheim 6/14
  • Panic at the Disco L.V. 6/13
  • Heloise & the Savior Faire 6/8
  • Mandy Moore Hotel Cafe L.A. 5/23
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/11
  • Panic at the Disco S.F. 4/10
  • Panic at the Disco Jimmy Kimmel 3/25
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.V. 2/17
  • Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour L.A. 2/16
  • Rufus Wainwright L.A. 2/12